Join us for a presentation and discussion led by Pastor Curt Seefeldt from The Lutheran Home Association and author of “It’s Alzheimer’s – It’s Time for Extraordinary Love” where we will hear about…
- A starting point for understanding Alzheimer’s diagnosis and treatment
- Ideas for caregiving that are spiritually and emotionally uplifting
- Answers to questions about God’s goodness
Participants will leave with a better understanding of how to provide emotional and spiritual support to all who are affected by the disease. Everyone is invited to attend. There is no charge for the event, but a free will offering will be gathered.
SCHEDULE – January 21, 2018
- 9:30AM Church Service – we would love it if you could join us
- 10:45AM Presentation and Discussion
- 11:45AM Free lunch and social time
- 12:30PM Continued presentation and discussion
- Risen Savior Lutheran Church, 14605 59th Ave East, Lakewood Ranch, FL
RSVP: To register in advance or to obtain more information, please call 941-756-7545 or email: email@example.com.